St. Louis Attorney Delivers Comprehensive Legal Guidance
Skillful legal support for corporate matters and
real estate transactions in Missouri
Issues related to corporate law, real estate law, and environmental law require the attention of a dedicated attorney. Frederick J. Berger, founder at Riezman Berger, P.C. in St. Louis provides clients with high-quality advocacy services designed to facilitate successful legal resolutions.
Respected attorney provides personalized and responsive legal counsel
My corporate clients throughout Missouri choose my legal services because I am:
- An AV-rated attorney — I have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of my legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with my work.
- An aggressive litigator — Not all legal matters can be settled outside the courtroom. When litigation is necessary, my clients can count on me to firmly protect their best interests.
- A well-respected community leader — I have served as a City Attorney for the Village of Westwood and am a member of the St. Louis County Municipal League.
I am keenly attuned to the modern challenges and needs of corporate leaders throughout Missouri. I provide the personalized legal guidance you need to make an informed decision for your case.
Knowledgeable advocate represents business interests
Clients throughout Missouri can turn to my law firm for assistance in the following practice areas:
- Business law — My law firm delivers high quality legal assistance in matters pertaining to contract law (including breach of contract), business formation, partnership and shareholder disputes, and other corporate and business law matters.
- Commercial lending — Commercial lending enables companies to invest in short-term or long-term initiatives. I assist companies by planning, structuring and negotiating agreements that suit their needs.
- Real estate law — My work in real estate law includes representing clients in zoning issues, municipal law matters and construction litigation.
- Creditors’ rights — Creditors have the right to be paid what they are owed, but debtors and complex regulations often frustrate businesses seeking to secure payment. I advise creditors and advocate for their interests.
- Environmental law — As an attorney who has assisted in the drafting of St. Louis County pollution control ordinances, I have the knowledge and experience to provide counsel on environmental law matters.
I employ proven strategies to resolve even the most complicated of corporate law affairs and strive to yield favorable results for my clients.
Contact a dedicated litigator in St. Louis for a consultation
If you are looking for legal representation in Missouri, Frederick J. Berger, founder at Riezman Berger, P.C. can assist you with the expedient resolution of business law, real estate, and commercial lending issues. Call 866-200-0813 or contact me online to request an appointment.